Helloworld Travel Agents given the ultimate Caribbean experience
Thanks to United Airlines and Princess Cruises, an exclusive group of agents from the Helloworld Travel branded and associate networks were recently whisked off on the ultimate Caribbean Learn & Cruise famil.
Thirteen proved to be a lucky number for these participants, as the group (of 13) kicked off the tour by experiencing a United Airlines Dreamliner flight on the new route from Sydney to Miami via Houston, enjoying the Economy Plus product. They enjoyed Miami for two nights and experienced a walking Miami Culinary foodie tour whilst taking in the art deco designs and murals and learning the history of the area.
The group then boarded Regal Princess Cruises from Fort Lauderdale where they set sail to the Caribbean, experiencing the most amazing sights of Princess Cays Bahamas, St Thomas and St Martin US Virgin Islands. Fun times were had by all including memorable shore excursions like The Flying Dutchman in St Martin (pictured). Onboard Regal their taste buds were tantalised by the amazing array of culinary treats on offer and at two of the signature restaurants, Crown Grill and Alfredos. The daily ‘Princess Patter’ gave the group an extensive list of activities to choose from each day, keeping them all entertained and on their toes trying to fit in as much as possible while on board.
Thanks to Belinda Condon from United Airlines, Shaun Kavanagh and David Craven from Princess Cruises for their kind hospitality. The participants had the most amazing time and have returned with very fond memories of their time in the Caribbean.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
* Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
* “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
* HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
* Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Source: Read Full Article