Ramada Resort Port Vila debuts Kids Club
For over a year now, Ramada Resort Port Vila has been looking after families and couples alike in their spacious, modern, self contained suites and apartments, the clear majority of which have balconies that overlook the emerald waters of Erakor Lagoon. Guests have loved relaxing around the lagoon style pool and the swim-up pool bar is a real favourite for a refreshing afternoon cocktail. The resort has proved to be very popular with guests in its first year of operation with the property receiving a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Kids Club effective immediately and in addition to this we have also formalised the babysitting arrangements to better cater for the increasing demand from the family market.
Opening Times: 9.30am till 5.30pm
Ages: 3 years to 12 years
Charges: 1,500 VUV per child per day or 1,000 VUV per child per day packaged for 4 days minimum
Inclusions: All day access to Kids Playroom
Programmed daily activities
Kids Lunch (Main Dish, Bottled Water, Kids Fruit)
To launch the Kids Club we are offering a special to market including the following:
- 1 x 1.5 hours Erakor Lagoon cruise for two persons operated by Eleanore Lagoon Cruise
- AU$40 F&B credit per room per stay
- Family Bonus: Kids eat free up to 12yo (conditions apply) when dining with two paying adults
- Free access to the Kids Club during the stay
- 2 hours Babysitting Nanny service for up to 2 children
Source: Read Full Article