Launching $12k’s of Christmas
To help agents earn some summer spending money, Qantas Holidays has launched a $12k’s of Christmas Incentive, giving away $12k of Trip Dollars$ in the first three weeks of December!
ReadyRooms also announces recent key upgrades to meet demand during this busy time.
Qantas Holidays and Associated Brands are getting into the Christmas spirit with a truly festive Agent reward program for the first three weeks of December!
Bookings made across brands including Qantas Holidays, Sunlover Holidays, Viva! Holidays, Territory Discoveries, ReadyRooms, Insider Journeys, Asia Escape Holidays and Rail Tickets are eligible to earn mega Trip Dollar$ with a total giveaway of $12K on offer.
To meet the surge in demand for last minute holiday bookings in December and January across key destinations in Australia, Hawaii, Bali, Fiji, Singapore and Thailand allocations have been refreshed and expanded in these areas. Combined with the new last-minute availability feed from Priceline into ReadyRooms with discounts of up to 65% all your bookings will be taken care of.
To be in the running agents just need to deposit a new booking that departs before June 30th, 2019.
$500 in Trip Dollar$ will be awarded each week and in each state group to the agents who make the most number of bookings and also to the agents who book the most revenue across bookings made in the qualifying period (December 2nd to December 22nd). Top number of bookings and top revenue in each state group will be awarded $300 Trip Dollar$, second place will receive $150 and third place $50.
Steve Brady, Head of Wholesale Sales encourages all agents to be a part of the incentive reward program. “We’re seeing a lot of last minute enquiry for popular destinations for December and January bookings and the good news is we have increased our allocations to meet the demand. Along with our last-minute Priceline feed we have all bases covered. And every new sale will count towards this incentive!” he said.
This comes at a time when the group of Wholesale brands has recently released two key upgrades to ReadyRooms with an additional content feed sourced from Priceline, owner of Booking.com. This new feed provides a dedicated inventory of discounted and distressed product with discounts of up to 65% off full price and an average discount of 30%. The feed also provides a substantial range of additional hotels, additional inventory and additional rate types.
An advanced admin dashboard has also been released in ReadyRooms that gives managers more control. The ability to Name Your Own Price (NYOP) is proving to be one of the most popular features in the system. With managers having the ability to set rules on how they manage NYOP at an agency level by setting a NYOP level or setting limits on the minimum or maximum NYOP allowed. Managers also now have the ability to give access to consultants in their agency to see all bookings.
“We’ve been impressed with the continued sales growth of the ReadyRooms platform” said Steve Brady “with zero credit card fees, advanced search functionality, the ability to earn upfront commission, NYOP and now even more content, we’re confident that agents are finding the product they need at a very competitive price. Agents can book with ReadyRooms secure in the knowledge that the business is backed by Qantas Holidays, part of the Helloworld Travel Limited Group.” he added.
For more details on the ‘$12k’s of Christmas Inventive’ visit http://cms.qantasholidays.com.au/uploads/blog/274/12Ks_OF_XMAS.PDF to see the new ReadyRooms features in action and take advantage of the new functionality go to www.readyrooms.com.au
Qantas Holidays, Sunlover Holidays and Associated Brands are businesses of Helloworld Travel Limited
About Helloworld Travel Limited
* Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
* “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
* HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
* Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams
Source: Read Full Article