It’s the three words every traveller wants to see, “return for free”, and savvy flyers are scoring serious bargains with Jetstar’s latest free return sale.
Fares start at $359 from Sydney to Honolulu which, factoring in the free return flight, equates to $179.50 each way. Same goes for flights from the Gold Coast to Tokyo.
If Asia’s latest hot spot, Vietnam, is on your travel cards, travellers can score return flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City from $299. Often predicted to be the new Bali, Vietnam has beautiful beaches, amazing natural landscapes, a world-class food scene and friendly culture.
13 TRICKS TO BAG A DIRT CHEAP FLIGHT
BIGGER THAN BALI: ASIA’S NEXT HOT SPOT
Hawaii on the cheap calls for hands in the air.Source:istock
Thailand and Bali are also part of the return for free sale with flights from Melbourne to Phuket from $319 and flights from Perth to Bali from $179.
The sale includes 14 domestic and 11 international destinations. Here at home flights are on sale from Melbourne to the Gold Coast from $99 and Ballina to Sydney from $67.
Jetstar’s Return for free offer is on sale now and runs until 2359 AEDT Thursday 2 May, unless sold out prior. Flights do not include baggage or meals, fares and full conditions are available at jetstar.com.
More cash to spend in the shops in Tokyo.Source:Supplied
SOME OF THE RETURN FOR FREE FARES INCLUDE:
• Sydney to Honolulu from $359
• Sydney and Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City from $299
• Adelaide to Hobart from $87
• Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Perth from $192
• Sydney to Townsville from $143
• Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Gold Coast from $99
• Ballina to Sydney from $67
• Perth to Bali (Denpasar) from $179
• Melbourne (Tullamarine) to Phuket from $319
• Gold Coast to Queenstown from $219
• Gold Coast to Christchurch from $209
• Gold Coast to Tokyo (Narita) from $359
THIS HAWAII FLIGHT HACK IS PURE GENIUS
For more travel news and inspiration sign up to Escape’s newsletter.
Originally published as $180 Hawaii flight stunning Aussie flyers
Source: Read Full Article