Introducing summer retail therapy in Winter Park, Florida
New “Shopping Escape Package” from The Alfond Inn at Rollins
Winter Park, Florida’s walkable historic town, is known for its charming cobblestone streets lined with elegant boutiques along Park Avenue and quaint side streets. It’s the perfect setting for a dose of summer retail therapy and the inspiration behind the new Shopping Escape Package created by The Alfond Inn at Rollins. The package offers guests exclusive perks and discounts at select Winter Park shops. In addition to two nights at The Alfond Inn, the offer includes chauffeured private car transportation to and from The Mall at Millenia where guests will enjoy exclusive champagne shopping experiences at participating luxury boutiques, as well as a $100 gift certificate for lunch at The Capital Grille located inside the Mall. At day’s end, the luxurious comforts of The Alfond Inn at Rollins await returning shoppers. The Shopping Escape Package is perfect for BFFs, Girls Getaways or anyone looking to beat the summer heat.
Shopping Escape Package:
- Two night stay in a Classic Room.
- Shopping on Park Avenue with special offers from various merchants.
- A Mall at Millenia Experience which includes chauffeured transportation to/from the mall and a $100 gift card to Capital Grille (guests are asked to contact the hotel concierge 48 hours before arrival to schedule transportation).
- Rates start at $279 per night, per room, based on double occupancy and a two-night stay.
- Taxes are extra and the package is based on availability.
- Visit The Alfond Inn at Rollins for details.
The Alfond Inn at Rollins
A member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX Collection, The Alfond Inn at Rollins has a AAA Four Diamond Rating and is managed by The Olympia Companies, an innovative leader in hospitality. Owned by Rollins College, a private coeducational liberal arts college in Winter Park, Florida, The Alfond Inn at Rollins opened in August 2013 and directs net operating income to The Alfond Scholars Program. The award-winning Hamilton’s Kitchen restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at the 112-room boutique hotel, which has a pool, fitness center and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. It is located 15 minutes from downtown Orlando and 30 minutes from Walt Disney World and Orlando International Airport. The Alfond Inn at Rollins, 300 East New England Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789. 407-998-8090. www.thealfondinn.com
Source: Read Full Article