From July through September, the Andaz Mayakoba is offering tequila tastings with high-end Clase Azul. The tastings will earn guests “Bachelor of Spirits” degrees from the resort’s Tequila University.
The tastings are part of the resort’s four-part From Mexico to Andaz program, a creative culinary and cultural experience created to highlight different regions of Mexico. Late summer’s spotlight is on central Mexico. Further cultural immersion offerings will include:
• Meals at the resort’s five restaurants prepared in collaboration with central Mexican chefs.
• Mandolin Kombucha, a product of Puebla, served as a post-spa treatment drink and at the restaurants.
• Colorful cocktails inspired by central Mexico.
• Spa treatments at Naum Wellness & Spa, including oils and practices from central Mexico.
• Kimbo Kids Club will offer educational activities and experiences.
• Shopping for luxury Mexican silver, pottery, tea and more at the resort boutique.
Source: Read Full Article