PONANT releases new Latin America & The Caribbean Collection
For the November 2019 to April 2020 cruise season in Latin America & the Caribbean, PONANT has just released a 72 page brochure featuring brand-new itineraries covering 26 different countries, including ports of call enabling access to 18 UNESCO World Herit-age Sites. A handy reference for anyone planning a trip to Central or South America, with a selection of polar and tropical expeditions as well as luxury cruises, varying from 7 to 13 nights.
31 exceptional itineraries, many featuring PONANT’s new Explorer ships Le Champlain and Le Dumont-d’Urville, explore coastlines and islands from Miami to Ushuaia, with an emphasis on cultural discoveries and encounters with local populations.
Evocative destinations offering unforgettable memories include the Great Blue Hole in Belize and the shimmering sea beds of the Grenadines (perfect for novice and experienced Scuba divers alike). Or probe the Orinoco and meet the remote Warao people; discover vestiges of pre-Columbian civilisations and the rich architectural heritage of the colonial period. Transit the famed Panama Canal; visit ancient Mayan sites such as the pyramids of Tikal; relax in the Lesser Antilles; wonder at glacial Chilean fjords, all the while travelling in the refined comfort of the latest-generation small luxury expedition ships.
- 31 cruises travelling through 26 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- 8 Luxury Expedition cruises, to discover the mysterious Chilean Fjords, the great Orinoco river and the extraordinary national parks of Central America.
- Exceptional moments of cultural interaction with local and indigenous populations.
- Diving and snorkelling with an experienced instructor (dependent on itinerary).
- 18 ports-of-call listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 8 major pre-Columbian era sites.
- “Cleanship” certified ships that are respectful of the environment in national parks & nature reserves.
- On all departures, a team of Naturalists and/or Lecturers selected for their areas of expertise.
This new Latin America and Caribbean Collection is now available as either a con-venient e-brochure download at https://en.calameo.com/read/000132423d96db6d79858 or as a printed brochure on request through travel agents or directly from PONANT.
Some voyages are designated Expeditions, taking advantage of the ships’ compact size and manoeuvrability to probe hidden waterways, before launching Zodiac® expedition boats for adventurous close-up opportunities of local flora, fauna, and local tribes. Throughout Expedition cruises, an expedition team of naturalists will enhance the experience.
Onboard the world’s youngest fleet afloat, enjoy French ambiance and experience the difference small ship cruising offers. Venture where large ships simply cannot, with a dash of French panache that is PONANT’s indelible signature.
Itineraries range from 7 to 13 nights.
* Pearls of the Caribbean: Departs 14th & 21st March 2020. 7 nights in a Deluxe
Stateroom aboard Le Champlain from A$3,850 pp*
* Cordillera & Andean Secrets: Departs 20th March 2020. 12 nights in a Superior
Stateroom aboard Le Boreal from A$6,040 pp*
* Treasures of Central America: Departs 1st April 2020. 13 nights in a Superior
Stateroom aboard Le Boreal from A$7,430 pp*
* Adventure in Patagonia: Departs 7th March 2020. 13 nights in a Superior Stateroom aboard Le Boreal from A$8,370 pp*
Pricing provided is the Ponant Bonus fare per person, in Australian dollars, based on a double occupancy including port taxes and is yield managed, subject to availability and will increase as cabins are sold so it is recommended to book as early as possible. Prices correct at time brochure was printed.
Information & Reservations
Details of all PONANT Latin America & the Caribbean Collection November 2019 to April 2020 voyages, including itineraries, pricing and shore excursion highlights, are available at https://au.ponant.com.
Contact your travel agent, or PONANT on Australia: 1300 737 178 or + 612 8459 5000 / New Zealand: 0800 44 32 62, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information available on the website: https://au.ponant.com
Source: Read Full Article