Celebrate Valentine’s day at AYANA Resort and Spa, Bali
AYANA Resort and Spa, Bali, Bali’s premier luxury resort set on its own 225-acre oceanfront estate, is offering lovers the chance to indulge in the ultimate dream-island getaway this Valentine’s Day with a special “Bali Romance Hotel Package.” Complete with chauffeured ground transportation, a traditional Balinese flower petal bath for two upon arrival, in-room breakfast, and access to AYANA Resort and Spa’s award-winning facilities, make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable with a romantic getaway to the Island of the Gods.
Perched cliffside, overlooking Jimbaran Bay, The Villas at AYANA offer the utmost in luxury and seclusion. Ideal for a romantic getaway, each villa comes equipped with its own private plunge pool, 24-hour butler service and breathtaking sunset views. The “Bali Romance Hotel Package” at The Villas at AYANA includes:
- Flower bath upon arrival
- International buffet breakfast for two people
- One-time in-room breakfast for two people
- Private airport transfer
- Access to 18-hole golf putting course and tennis pavilion
- One-time thalassotherapy treatment in the Aquatonic Pool for two people
Located within the AYANA Resort and Spa, Bali, the Thermes Marins Spa, the only Thermes Marins Spa in Southeast Asia, offers an extensive selection of relaxation and wellness treatments. With traditional Eastern therapies and modern Thalasso treatments that incorporate the world’s most exclusive marine-based products, couples can indulge in a full day of rejuvenation without ever having to set foot off-site.
Additional Valentine’s Day Private Dining offerings at The Villas at AYANA Resort, AYANA Resort and Spa, Bali and Rimba Jimbaran Bali by AYANA include:
- Floataway Romance – An intimate 5-course meal surrounded by the glow of banana leaf candles set on a private table surrounded by water on the pontoon Jati pond.
- Love Shack – Dinner for two in one of eight ‘cave-style’ cabanas featuring an eclectic selection of furniture and chic décor ranging from chairs and standing lamps to beanbags and hammocks.
- Bale of Love – A decadent dinner of poached lobster, wagyu beef topped off by a tequila chocolate dome set in a private Balinese gazebo surrounded by enchanting tropical gardens.
- Extravaganza Dinner – The ultimate romantic dining experience accompanied by a Balinese dance performance and Duo Acoustic.
To learn more about AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI and the Valentine’s Day offerings on-property, please visit: www.ayana.com.
Source: Read Full Article