Make this Father’s Day one to remember with Pan Pacific
September means the start of Spring, Footy Finals, sunshine and…of course, Father’s Day!
Just around the corner, Sunday, 2 September is your chance to celebrate all things ‘Dad’.
But if you’re yet to organise something extra special to do with your dad, Pan Pacific Hotels Group has just the solution!
Why not shout Dad the perfect family day out – with a delicious brunch, lunch or dinner all in celebration of him.
FATHER’S DAY SPECIAL OFFERS.
Book your Father’s Day outing at any of the following hotels on Sunday, 2 September and give Dad a fantastic treat he’ll really appreciate.
Pan Pacific Perth – Father’s Day Buffet
· Shout Dad lunch or dinner with the Father’s Day Buffet at the recently renovated Montereys Brasserie, priced at $65 per adult and $32.50 per child (aged six to 12 years old), while children aged five and under dine free.
· The entire family is sure to enjoy this delicious buffet which includes fresh local seafood, a sensational food station featuring some of West Australia’s finest produce, a traditional roast carvery, fresh salads and some delectable dad-worthy desserts.
· And to wash it all down, shout him a free flow drinks package featuring a carefully curated selection of Australian Wines, Craft Beers and soft drinks all included in the buffet price.
· Available for lunch from 12:00pm, and dinner from 6:00pm on Sunday, 2 September, Pan Pacific Perth, 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000. For bookings contact (T) +61 8 9224 7773 or (E) email@example.com
Pan Pacific Melbourne – Buffet Breakfast
· Kick start Father’s Day with a special Buffet Breakfast at Dock 37 Bar & Kitchen for $39 per adult or $18 per child (aged six to 12 years old), with kids aged five and under dining for free.
· The full Buffet Breakfast includes a tantalising menu featuring seasonal flavours, a huge variety of dishes, a live cooking station with eggs made just way the Dad likes them, a juice station, gourmet sausage selection and house-cured Tasmanian salmon.
· Plus, take advantage of great savings on self-parking at DFO Shopping Centre located next door.
· And if you really want to turn Dad’s day into a stay, why not book him for an overnight stay including buffet breakfast for two adults from just $279 (plus GST).
· Available from 7:00am – 12:00pm, Sunday, 2 September 2018 at Pan Pacific Melbourne, 2 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Melbourne VIC 3006. For bookings contact (T) +61 3 9027 2122 or (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney – ‘GUY TEA’
· Sydney-siders, for something a little different, treat to Dad to his very own “GUY TEA” at the award-winning ABODE Bistro & Bar.
· Priced from just $55 per adult including one complimentary beverage, $65 per adult including a trio of draught beer and $20 per child (including soft drinks) the menu features delicious selection of bites including mini cheeseburgers, club sandwich sliders, fries, smoked salmon blinis, mini pork pies plus a huge assortment of tempting mini desserts – all sure to put a smile on Dad’s face.
· Two sessions daily from 11:30am -1:30pm or 2:00pm – 4:00pm on Saturday, 1 September and Sunday, 2 September at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, 150 Day Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. For bookings, contact (T) +61 2 9260 2945 or (E) email@example.com
PARKROYAL Parramatta – Buffet Breakfast
· Head west – to Sydney’s west that is, for an exceptional, great value Father’s Day Buffet Breakfast at TABLE 30 for just $32 per adult or $16 per child (aged 5 to 12 years old), while kids under 5 years old dine free.
· Enjoy a gourmet buffet breakfast featuring some of the best expresso coffee in Sydney’s west, delicious local produce, a wide selection of dishes to choose from including a live cooking station.
· In fact, why not treat Dad to weekend away and book him for an overnight stay from $155 including buffet breakfast for two.
· Available from 7:00am – 10:30am, Sunday, 2 September 2018, at PARKROYAL Parramatta, 30 Phillip Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150. For bookings, contact (T) +61 2 9685 03377 or (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
With offers as tempting as these, booking are essential. So, don’t miss out, and book your Father’s Day treat now.
Source: Read Full Article